3 Best SEO Tools:seo compatible
To make your piece of art or creation seo compatible, the following tools are worth using.
If you’re here, you spend a lot of time doing the same thing I do every day—which is writing.Maybe you’re a copywriter or a blogger. Perhaps you’re a journalist or a creative writer.Whatever the case might be, you know the power of words to engage your audience.There is a whole arsenal of writing tools and apps at your disposal, many of them free.
A lot of people think there is a “one-size-fits-all” writing tool out there.Get that notion out of your head right now.There isn’t one way to write, and there isn’t one tool that fits every style or workflow.
- Tired of SEO writing apps that throw barely relevant or single-word keywords at you, cluttering the optimization process? Frase does a great job suggesting highly relevant long-tail keywords, and also makes it fast and easy to delete those that don’t make the cut.
- Frase makes it ridiculously easy to view the context of its recommended keywords, headings and questions. That way, you understand the reasons for its suggestions, and you can save time building context around keywords you want to work into your content.
This app is a fantastic choice if you're in search of something that makes it a breeze to put together an outline for your content and compose a great article.
The most popular tool for content writers working on articles right now is probably Surfer SEO. If you build websites or you write for anyone who does, by now someone has probably at least asked you if you know how to use Surfer.
- Surfer’s user interface is intuitive and easy to learn. You can see at a glance how optimized your text is with respect to length, headings, keywords, and more.
- Surfer’s user interface reports “connection lost” a lot when I work on it. When this happens, the work I just input disappears, and I have to redo it. If you type for a living, this is not awesome.
- So many people are using Surfer right now. If you write content for a living, learning to use this tool may make you more hirable.
If you want an SEO writing tool that is easy to use, this is probably the most straightforward one to learn.
- Topic has tools that make it fast and easy to generate an outline and dive right into writing, saving you time building content.
- On the whole, Topic’s suggestions for headings and keywords are relevant and helpful.
Topic is an option worth considering if you're in search of an SEO writing tool that does a good job with respect to outlining as well as recommending useful keywords and phrases.