Find out how to Make Greek Pizza
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
3. 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
4. 1 small zucchini ends trimmed, minimize in half lengthwise, thinly sliced
5. half teaspoon dried oregano (or 2 Tbsp. contemporary, chopped)
6. eight ounces feta cheese, crumbled
7. half cup black olives, pitted and chopper
Preheat oven to 475°F. Brush backside of a 16- by 11-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Roll out and press pizza dough evenly to cowl backside of pan. (If dough resists at first, let it relaxation for a couple of minutes after which proceed.) Unfold tomatoes over dough. Sprinkle with zucchini slices, then with oregano. Scatter cheese and olives on prime.
Bake till underside of crust is golden (you may raise up pizza with a spatula and take a peek) and cheese is flippantly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Let pizza stand for five minutes on a wire rack earlier than slicing and serving.