HEALTHY CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPE.Healthy cauliflower rice recipe is a very rich alternative to traditional rice and is lighter. It is very easy to prepare and an alternative to change your meals for rice.
The cauliflower takes the consistency of rice when sliced or processed, making it a healthy and distinct option to serve with your meals.
This time I teach you to prepare it in a simple way but you can add several spices or herbs to give it much more flavor.
If you want to make this dish even more complete, add small pieces of chicken left over from another day.
HEALTHY CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPE
HEALTHY CHICKEN FAJITAS
- Cauliflower -1
- Onion – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic clove – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed black pepper – to taste
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped green coriander – 2 tbsp
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor for about 25-30 seconds until it’s a rice-like consistency. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, cook about 5 minutes. Then garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Then add cauliflower rice, cook until it is soft, but not mushy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with chopped fresh coriander and enjoy with baked salmon or Healthy Chicken Fajitas.