Palak gosht is a hyderabadi particular curry made by mixing mutton with palak.Spinach is often known as as palak and it has wonderful variety of methods to utilize it.
It is a hyderabadi particular palak recipe and in hyderabad often greens should not cooked plain and mutton is at all times added to each vegetable made.
I’d additionally recommendation some mutton to be added to any vegetable which provides a great style to the curry and it’s the generally used technique in hyderabad.
palak gosht is a mixture of palak and mutton and it’s made within the type of curry that may be simply served with roti or rice.
To tenderize mutton/gosht:
1. 2 tbsp oil
2. 1 onion, finely sliced
3. salt to style
4. ½ tsp red chilli powder
5. ¼ turmeric powder/haldi
6. ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
7. 250 gms mutton/gosht
8. 1 cup water
1. 10 bunches of palak/spinach leaves finely chopped
2. 2 potatoes/aloo peeled and lower into cubes
3. 1 onion, finely sliced
4. 2 tbsp fenugreek leaves/methi leaves or ½ tsp kasoori methi
5 .2 tbsp coriander leaves/kothmir leaves finely chopped
6. salt to style
7. ½ tsp red chilli powder
To tenderize the mutton:
- Firstly, take a strain cooker, into it add oil and warmth it.
- Add finely sliced onions, add salt to style and saute till the onions get comfortable or till they flip into very slight golden shade.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute on low flame till uncooked scent goes away.
- Add the mutton, combine nicely and cook dinner for about 5 minutes or till the colour of the mutton modifications.
- Add crimson chilli powder, turmeric powder, saute for jiffy on low flame after which cook dinner it for about 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add roughly 1 cup water into the mutton, combine nicely.
- Cowl the lid of the strain cooker.
- Strain cook dinner the mutton till it will get tender or comfortable.
- Scale back the steam.
- Open the cooker lid.
- Add the finely chopped palak leaves, add potato cubes, add methi leaves, coriander leaves.
- Combine all the pieces nicely.
- Cook dinner on low flame till the palak leaves mix collectively and collect collectively.
- Add some salt if required and in addition add crimson chilli powder, combine nicely.
- Cook dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Cowl the strain cooker lid.
- Strain cook dinner for Three to Four whistles.
- Scale back the steam.
- Take away the lid.
- If the curry is watery cook dinner for jiffy by preserving the lid opened.
- Cook dinner it till water will get absorbed.
- Swap off the flame.
- Serve sizzling with rice or roti.
1.Right here I’ve added palak to the cooked mutton and strain cooked to make it straightforward and fast.
2.If one is choosing one other technique then, cook dinner the mutton and palak individually and later combine them each and cook dinner for jiffy to get the proper style.
3.Right here I’ve used cooker to cook dinner the curry to make it shortly and but preserve its style.
4. I’ve added aloo too into the curry however it may be skipped if not required.
5.If one doesn’t have methi available then it may be skipped however including methi provides a tremendous aroma to the curry.
COVID-19 Live Updates
Updated every 10 min.
Subscribe Now :)
* You will receive the latest news and updates!