Micro Arugula and Portobello Pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 6 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sauteed Portobello mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup micro arugula
- Drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Grated Parmesan
1.Saute Portobello with balsamic vinegar till tender.
2.In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, heavy whipping cream, minced garlic to a sauce consistency.
3.Add extra cream, if wanted.
4.Stretch dough to desired measurement.
5.Spread goat cheese combine, leaving ¼ inch of edge.
6.Distribute mushrooms evenly, then mozzarella. Bake.
7.Slice pizza and sprinkle micro arugula and Parmesan.
8.Drizzle with balsamic glaze.